What You’ll Learn in this Episode:
- Most of the time we suffer because we think we know or we project a negative outcome. “Maybe” cuts that negative projection and allows you to live in the moment.
- The beauty of uncertainty and why you need to embrace it.
- Why “not knowing” is the most liberating place we can live.
- Why you can’t live your best life when you’re complacent.
High Five Highlights:
- Can “maybe” be used at any age? Yes, making your kids “maybe” thinkers will help them to be more aware and open to solutions.
- Advice she would give her younger self: stop worrying so much, and live a life of gratitude.
- Book she would share: Lovingkindness: The Revolutionary Art of Happiness.
- Favorite quote: Maybe everything’s okay.
- Best advice she was given: Her uncle that would say, “When worrying helps, call me and then I’ll worry about it, but until then I’m not going to worry about anything.”
Connect with Allison!Instagram
Share the Show!If you enjoyed this show, please rate it on iTunes and write a brief review. That would help us tremendously in getting the word out and raising the visibility of the show.
Sponsors:audible.com - get a FREE audiobook download and 30 day free trial at www.audibletrial.com/
Real Salt - Is Your Salt Real?