What You’ll Learn in this Episode:
- The difference between a plastic surgeon and a cosmetic surgeon.
- What to look for in a plastic surgeon.
- Who is a good candidate for cosmetic surgery.
- What questions you should ask your plastic surgeon.
- What aesthetic breast surgery is.
- What gynecomastia surgery is.
High Five Highlights
- What lit your passion for cosmetic surgery? The ability to think outside the box and to help people with creative solutions to their problems.
- Tell me about someone or something that inspires you today? That’s easy-- my father, he’s 75 and has still two jobs. His dedication to his family and work ethic that he demonstrated and instilled in me.
- When people find out what you do, what’s the first question they usually ask you? "What do you think I need?"
- Do you have a favorite book or quote you can share? “Practice makes permanent. Only perfect practice makes perfect.”
- Finish this sentence: ”Throughout my life, the most important thing I have learned is…” To balance work and life.
Share the Show! If you enjoyed this show, please rate it on iTunes and write a brief review. That would help us tremendously in getting the word out and raising the visibility of the show.
Sponsor:audible.com - get a FREE audiobook download and 30 day free trial at www.audibletrial.com/