What You’ll Learn in this Episode:
- Why is it so hard for people to stay motivated to get healthy.
- Why functional training is important for everyone, especially baby boomers.
- How to future-proof your body.
- How three different four-week programs work and are easier to accomplish.
- How to stay motivated to get fit.
- Examples of functional training that mimic everyday activities.
- How to judge success.
- More from his book, Stay Fit for Life: Functional Fitness Exercises to Future-Proof Your Body.
Share the Show!
If you enjoyed this show, please rate it on iTunes and write a brief review. That would help us tremendously in getting the word out and raising the visibility of the show.
Supercharge your brain and reverse memory loss, pick up a copy of Memory Rescue today.