These days, it’s tough to find full agreement about what’s healthy and what’s not.
Fortunately, most of us can agree on at least one thing: kale is good for you. More than just a health fad, kale has earned its healthy reputation for several reasons.
In this segment, Dr. Mike will dig into some of the most compelling health benefits that kale has to offer.
To inspire you to start including it in your diet regularly.
6 Healthy Reasons to Eat Kale
1. It's a cruciferous vegetable, which means it has cancer-fighting properties (including caancers of the breast, colon, prostate and lung).
2. It enhances your body's detox process.
3. Kale can help lower cholesterol.
4. It's one of the most nutrient-dense foods available.
5. Kale is great for your eyes.
6. It is a tremendous source of calcium, and the calcium is highly absorbable into your body.