It happens to everyone. But, once you've found yourself in a rut, it's important to get yourself out of it.
What are eight simple steps to get back on track?
- Start each morning with two large glasses of water.
- Stick with three satisfying meals with 1-2 snacks a day if needed.
- Fast for 12 hours a day.
- Choose high-protein, fiber rich whole foods.
- Break a sweat!
- Add in more greens.
- Stay away from BLT's (bites, licks and tastes).
- Don't get to the point of starvation.
Certified Nutritional Health Counselor, Sara Siskind, shares the eight ways to get back on track to living a healthy lifestyle.