This is probably a familiar mantra in your daily life. But, that busyness takes a toll on your health.
That one fast food meal won't do you in, but the convenience becomes habit forming.
How can you eat to thrive?
Here are seven tips for healthy eating:
- Eat only when you're hungry.
- Eat in the proper order: meats, salad, potato, dessert.
- Don't eat when you're feeling stressed, ill, or injured.
- Chew everything 22 times so your brain gets the signal that you're consuming something.
- Don't eat overly-cooked and overly-processed foods.
- Give your food a background check. Find out what's in it and where it's from.
- Use spices and natural digestive aids to break down what you eat.