Certain nutrients can boost immunity, and you can find them in travel-friendly sizes.
- Magnesium: Nature and other journals have found that it may help ward off asthma symptoms. Drink mixes, such as Natural Calm, have magnesium, come in unflavored or organic raspberry lemon and also have calcium for bone health.
- Body cloths can keep bacteria at bay. One example is Aura Cacia’s Revive Series, which comes in lavender and can also act as bug spray and promote relaxation.
- Vitamin C with orange-flavored Ester-C To Go; contains 1026 milligrams of vitamin C, along with a mixture of other nutrients designed to stay in the immune system for 24 hours. It mixes with water so will help you stay hydrated, too.
- Nasal spray to keep respiratory systems in good working order; Xlear’s formula is made with purified water, xylitol, saline and grapefruit seed extract.
- Zinc can also keep your digestive system on track by providing relief from acid reflux and reducing diarrhea, according to studies from Yale and the Medical College of Georgia. Scientists have found that because of the way zinc works with cell metabolism, it can help preserve your digestive tract lining.