But, the gift of authenticity is within each of us.
As a gifted Intuitive, medium and leader in meditation practice, Jill Willard's ease and grace have many coveting her golden rays of wisdom.
Jill joins Dr. Taz to offer the following guidance:
- Pause and listen more, to your loved ones and to yourself. Hold in the quiet. Put your phone away and breathe for five minutes, at least once a day.
- Ego makes us human; it allows us to love for and connect to others and care for others. Rise up and clear out your ego. Don't run away from it; face it and embrace it.
- To calm yourself in any moment, hold something in each hand (any small object) and just sit for a minute or two to ground your energy. Or, tap your fingers to your thumbs while repeating "I am here now; I am present now."
- Try to be as fearless as possible. Discomfort in moving forward can eventually become empowerment.
- Let go of old, unhealthy habits.
- Practice gratitude for even the smallest things, such as the two legs that carry you throughout the day.
- Forgive and take ownership of past misdeeds.