Looking your best doesn't always have to come with a price tag. Many beauty experts say it starts with how you treat your skin.
You might have a little understanding on what you should do to enhance your beauty (i.e. putting on a moisturizer to help fight wrinkles), but do you know all the secrets to having beautiful skin and makeup every time you leave the house?
For instance, lining your lashes after applying your eye makeup can help add definition and open up your eyes.
Have you ever dreamed of having your makeup looking as flawless as the celebrities you see on TV?
With a little insight on what you should be using on your skin, you can.
Celebrity beauty expert and national director of creative artistry for Giorgio Armani beauty, Tim Quinn shares his top beauty tips for you to always look and feel your best.
Top 10 beauty tips:
- Keeping the skin in great condition using a cleansing ritual
- Hydration (using serums, creams, etc.)
- Having a wardrobe of foundations
- Lash lining your eyes to add definition
- Addressing your eyebrows
- Highlighting and contouring your cheek bones
- Using Rose Gold blush - a must have for everyone
- How to use a bronzer
- How to use your concealer
- How to stay on trend in the lip department