For instance, there are several different types of foundation: liquid, cream, mineral, mousse and powder. Sometimes, depending on the quality of the foundation you just bought, your face can look a different color than your neck and cause flakiness. You want to look for something that has anti-aging benefits as well as a weightless feeling on your face.
Do you use a lash curler?
Instead of faking your lashes with extensions (and dealing with the clumpy glue residue from your fake lashes), you could be getting the same benefits from a lash curler. No, they will not rip your lashes out or cause you to lose your lashes over time. Instead, this simple and inexpensive tool extends your lashes so they look fuller and longer.
These are just a few tips to start. But don't you wish there was a go-to list with all the products you need to look your absolute best every single day?
Wish no more.
Celebrity beauty expert and national director of creative artistry for Giorgio Armani beauty, Tim Quinn, shares the top beauty products that you cannot live without.
Top 10 beauty products you can't live without:
- A great foundation: Giorgio Armani Luminous Silk Foundation
- Exfoliator: Clarisonic
- Go-to eye palette: Urban Decay Naked 3 Palette
- Amazing lash curler: Tarte Picture Perfect Lash Curler
- Tinted moisturizer: Giorgio Armani CC Cream
- Eye Treatment: Giorgio Armani Crema Nera Eye Serum
- Lip Treatment: Kiehls + Clarks Botanicals
- On the go makeup remover: Garnier Wipes
- Sunscreen: Hampton Sun Skincare
- Mascara: Giorgio Armani Eyes to Kill