How do you know when you should say 'yes' to the dress?
It's true that every bride has her own taste and style, but there are certain things to consider when picking out your dress. For instance, if you have a straight, curvy, or athletic body type, certain silhouettes look better on you.
What are the seven tips?
- Know your silhouette.
- Know what type of venue you're having and make sure it fits your dress. For instance, are you having a beach venue, barn, or ballroom?
- Pick the right undergarments.
- Pick a tasteful dress depending on your age.
- Consider your accessories.
- Play with the different shades of white (how they look on your skintone, the colors you've chosen for your wedding, etc.).
- Know which neckline looks best with your body type.