Are these six hot healthy foods worth the hype?
- Bone broth: good to maximize protein intake, regular broth better for soup base.
- Root vegetables: high in potassium and fiber, nuts have more protein.
- Kaniwa grain: high in protein and minerals, quinoa is cheaper and easier to find.
- Avocado oil: great to boost your intake of heart-healthy monounsaturated fats, taste more neutral than olive oil.
- Broccoleaf: full of calcium and vitamin A, tough to find.
- Green tea and matcha: great for the metabolism, watch out for the sugar.