Instead, try to look at your life through the lens of love... because life is a miraculous thing.
Author and speaker Agapi Stassinopoulos has wonderful Greek wisdom to share, so you can learn the art of letting go.
- Beauty lies inside you. The outside may look very nice, but it’s the gratitude and loving nature inside that makes you beautiful. When you judge yourself because your appearance doesn’t suit your ideal, it affects your confidence and immune system. Your critical thoughts about yourself are detrimental to your health. Beauty should enrich you, not enslave you.
- You cannot afford the luxury of your own insecurities. Write down the beautiful qualities about you that aren’t part of your outer appearance every night. You can’t grow if you feel insecure.
- Think about what needs to be healed instead of what needs to be fixed. Fixing implies that there is something wrong with you.
- You are who you are, not what you do. You can see possibility when you stop focusing on what you do as a career. When you let go, you can see better than when you cling so tightly to limited options.
- When you are stuck and feel paralyzed, you need to have a conversation with yourself. Know you are not alone. Talk to someone about what you’re experiencing. Let yourself have emotions when you are upset and let it go.
- Don’t postpone happiness. Today is the entry point to the life you want to have.