Everything you might need is accessible through your fingertips.
This may be great for doing multiple tasks at once; such as writing an email and setting up appointment reminders, all while on the phone with your boss.
But, being SO connected to technology isn't such a great thing for your health. It might even be difficult to break your tech habits.
However, according to an article on Care 2, there are seven amazing things that happen when you wean yourself from your digital world.
What are the seven benefits?
- You save on your energy bill
- You have an increased awareness of your surroundings
- You have reduced body pain
- You have better quality of sleep
- Your memory and mood improves
- You become more productive
- Your satisfaction is simply just being in the moment
Listen in as Dr. Holly shares the seven benefits you receive from detaching from technology and the rest of digital world.