Debunking the myth of detachment and other popular New Age ideologies, she emphasizes that there’s no escapism in emotional healing. Rather, the process is about putting the personal pieces of your heart, mind, and soul back together again.
Her book, The Fearless Path, offers a radical approach that helps heal trauma, fear, heartache, and mental and physical health.
Overcoming anxiety, sexual abuse, eating disorders, and addiction using the principles in the book, Leah has spent her life helping others find relief and freedom from personal afflictions.
Listen in as Leah joins host Andrea Donsky to share information from the book, including:
- Why “letting go” is the worst advice for healing, and how to really move on.
- How to understand the stories your energy system tells about your mind, body, and spirit―and how to rewrite the script.
- How to transform fear and anxiety into love and inner peace.
- Why the law of attraction isn’t all it’s cracked up to be.
- Find strength and serenity in the midst of a personal storm.