"Hot Mess to Mindful Mom" Ali Katz joins hosts Lisa and Andrea to offer tips to work through the chaos.
- Prepare in advance. Let "Sunday set you up." Prepare meals in advance, tidy up the house, etc.
- Make to-do lists and coordinate daily tasks with your master calendar.
- Schedule a few minutes to do some deep breathing or recite affirmations in order to center yourself.
- Make eye contact whenever possible when asking for tasks and actions to be done, in order to avoid eventual yelling and screaming.
- Take some time to think before you dole out consequences, much like your own "time out." This will prevent you from assigning ones that are unrealistic.
- Plus much more...