If you are suffering from chronic pain, sometimes even small tasks can be difficult to accomplish.
There is hope.
Dr. Traci Stein's book, The Everything Guide to Integrative Pain Management, offers different options for managing pain with an integrative plan that includes both conventional therapies, such as medications, devices, or procedures, with natural and mind-body therapies, such as biofeedback, meditation, proper nutrition, exercise, and more.
Dr. Stein joins host Lisa Davis to share information on:
- Talking to health care professionals and loved ones about pain
- The role of diet and exercise in pain management
- Using Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT) to reduce pain severity and improve coping
- Yoga, meditation, and hypnosis
- Acupuncture and chiropractic
- Herbal remedies and supplements for pain relief
- The role of spirituality in coping with pain
- The pros, cons, and politics of medical marijuana
- And much more
Buy on Amazon
The Everything Guide To Integrative Pain Management