Research shows it may be an effective treatment for inflammation, pain, anxiety, insomnia, depression, post-traumatic stress, and even autoimmune disease. But, not all CBD is created equal. Due to a lack of regulations, many CBD products on the market contain an undisclosed amount of THC, pesticides, metals, and other toxic additives.
Matt Lombardi and Kevin Moran, two professional athletes, join Dr. Friedman to share their story on how CBD changed their lives and how getting the right quality product can change yours.
Matt and Kevin break through all the confusion on CBD and answer the questions:
- How is CBD different than cannabis?
- What benefits can people experience from using CBD?
- What’s the most effective way to use it (tincture, cream, pills, infusers)?
- Will someone pass a drug test if they take CBD?
- Is it legal in all 50 states?
- What’s the difference between CBD from Hemp compared to CBD from Cannabis?
- People are eating more healthfully. Why is it just as important to buy CBD that’s organic, non-GMO, and chemical and preservative free?
- How can you tell if the CBD product you take contains an undisclosed amount of THC, pesticides, metals and other dangerous additives?
Plus, much more...