What You’ll Learn in this Episode:
- Four things to consider when putting together your grocery shopping list.
- The hierarchy of buying organic.
- What she wants to see in your kitchen and why quality matters.
- How to read a food label and and know what is important.
High Five Highlights:
- Her prescription for a healthy balanced life: Laughter and recognizing nothing is perfect.
- Favorite Book: The Talent Code.
- Advice she would give her younger self: Stop thinking about it and start doing it.
- Favorite health app or resource: Spotify.
- The most important thing she’s learned over the course of her life: Nurturing someone to better health is good, but you can't do everything, allowing them to learn from their own mistakes is better for their growth in the long run.