What You’ll Learn in this Episode:
- Navigating political discussions.
- Navigating the holiday work party.
- How to pre-plan for potential negative unwanted discussions.
- How to handle holiday blues.
- How to redirect an emotionally charged discussion.
High Five Highlights:
- Quick stress reliever: Smile.
- Advice she would give her younger self: Use your strength and walk your part.
- Book she would share: Autobiography of a Yogi
- Her favorite quote: Power corrupts and absolute power corrupts absolutely.
- The most important thing she’s learned in his life: To help others.
Connect with Genella!If you enjoyed this show, please rate it on iTunes and write a brief review. That would help us tremendously in getting the word out and raising the visibility of the show.
Share the Show!
Sponsors:audible.com - get a FREE audiobook download and 30 day free trial at www.audibletrial.com/