What You’ll Learn in this Episode:
- Why running has been largely ignored by weight loss experts.
- What to do if you want to run, but feel intimidated by it.
- What you need if you want to start running.
- How long and far you have to run to see results.
- Other insights from his book Run Your Fat Off.
High Five Highlights:
- What turned you on to running? It’s freeing, the freedom of movement.
- I have this theory high performing people start their day with a routine or a special way. How do you start your day? Breakfast. Always start with breakfast.
- You have accomplished a lot in your life. What is your key to success? You have to remain relentlessly persistent.
- Do you have a favorite quote or book you can share? The main thing is to keep the main thing the main thing.
- Finish this sentence: “Throughout my life the most important thing I’ve learned is…” not to be afraid of failure; it’s a part of success.
Share the Show!If you enjoyed this show, please rate it on iTunes and write a brief review. That would help us tremendously in getting the word out and raising the visibility of the show.
Sponsors:audible.com - get a FREE audiobook download and 30 day free trial at www.audibletrial.com/
Real Salt - Is Your Salt Real?