What You’ll Learn in this Episode:
- How to tame the voice in your head and put your thoughts/inner dialogue to good use.
- How to stop worrying.
- How to align your head (plan), heart (desires), and body (actions) to achieve your dreams.
- How to get to your truth.
- What your Weather Report, Chicken and Brat are.
- Valentine’s Day relationship tips.
- And more from her book Maybe It’s You.
High Five Highlights:
- For someone having trouble realizing their truth, what advice would you give them? Catch your inner dialogue three times a day to start that inner awareness.
- Do you have a favorite book or quote you can share? Anything by Neville Goddard.
- What inspires you most in everyday life? That change is possible.
- What’s the best piece of advice you were ever given? That I could have it all, career and family life.
- Finish this sentence: “In life the most important thing to remember is…” forgive. I think forgiveness is the one thing people are desperately missing.
Connect with LaurenIf you enjoyed this show, please rate it on iTunes and write a brief review. That would help us tremendously in getting the word out and raising the visibility of the show.
Share the Show!
Sponsors:audible.com - get a FREE audiobook download and 30 day free trial at www.audibletrial.com/
Real Salt - Is Your Salt Real?