What You’ll Learn in this Episode:
- 7 lessons to establish a Miracle Mindset.
- How adversity and life challenges instill resilience.
- The difference between a “fixed” mindset and a “growth” mindset.
- How to uplevel your mindset.
- How to turn your limitations into personal power.
- Other insights from her new book Miracle Mindset: A Mother, Her Son, and Life's Hardest Lessons.
High Five Highlights:
- Why is it important we take chances in our lives and get out of our comfort zones? If you’re not growing, you’re going.
- If you could go back and share advice with your younger self, what would it be? We’re learning what we need at the right time we need it. Lean into the struggle and learn from it.
- What drives you to do what you do? I want to see people get out of pain, and I want to teach better health: “if they knew better they do better.”
- Do you have a favorite book or quote you can share? Quote:“Don’t wish it was easier, make yourself stronger.” Book: Essentialism: The Disciplined Pursuit of Less (get on audible for free using code whichwayislife).
- What’s your definition of a life well lived? Leaving the place better than you found it.
Share the Show!If you enjoyed this show, please rate it on iTunes and write a brief review. That would help us tremendously in getting the word out and raising the visibility of the show.
Sponsors:audible.com - get a FREE audiobook download and 30 day free trial at www.audibletrial.com/
Real Salt - Is Your Salt Real?