What You’ll Learn in this Episode:
- Why we need to stop trying and just allow. Allow yourself to move instead of forcing yourself to move to help your muscles relax. Tight muscles = pain.
- How to properly sit so you don’t slouch.
- What the Alexander Technique is.
- How to practice mind body unity.
- Tips to move easier and have more agility as you age.
- How to start moving if you are in pain now.
- More from her book Agility at Any Age.
High Five Highlights:
- Why is it important slow down in our go,go.go world?Because we need it embrace the world and if we’re streaking through it we can’t enjoy it.
- How can we make a resolution to move more? Tell yourself that movement is joyful; an expression of joy.
- What is your definition of a life well lived? An examined life, a thoughtful life.
- Do you have a favorite quote or book you can share?“If at first you don’t succeed, don’t try again.” ~ Patrick McDonald
- Finish this sentence: “Throughout my life the most important thing I’ve learned is…”to be open, accepting and non-judgmental.
Connect with MaryIf you enjoyed this show, please rate it on iTunes and write a brief review. That would help us tremendously in getting the word out and raising the visibility of the show.
Share the Show!
Sponsors:audible.com - get a FREE audiobook download and 30 day free trial at www.audibletrial.com/
Real Salt - Is Your Salt Real?