What You’ll Learn in this Episode:
- What Long QT Syndrome is.
- Why it’s important to pay attention to heart health.
- The five key numbers everyone should know for their heart health.
- How to get a free heart screening at CVS on Valentine’s Day.
High Five Highlights:
- What does the future in the pool hold for you? I am hoping to make 2020. I am pregnant with my second child now, but I am training every day and hoping to be on that 2020 team.
- I think high performing people start their day a certain way, how do you start your day? I am up early at 4:30 am and the first thing I do is get up and brush my teeth. If I can at least do that I am willing and ready to go to practice.
- Women often neglect their own health, worrying about everyone else. Why should women not put their own health on the back burner? We have to take care of ourselves first to be the mom, to be the wife, to be the women we want to be.
- At what age did you realize swimming was your future? Eighth or ninth grade is when I realized that swimming is my sport.
- Finish this sentence: “Throughout my life, the most important thing I’ve learned is…” keep family close.
Share the Show!If you enjoyed this show, please rate it on iTunes and write a brief review. That would help us tremendously in getting the word out and raising the visibility of the show.
Sponsors:audible.com - get a FREE audiobook download and 30 day free trial at www.audibletrial.com/
Real Salt - Is Your Salt Real?