What You’ll Learn in this Episode:
- The symptoms of prostate disease.
- When you should go to the doctor.
- How he changed his lifestyle for the cancer to go away.
- More from each of his books Do You Have Prostate Cancer? and Prostate Cancer.
Resources:Foods to Fight Cancer
High Five Highlights:
- Having had cancer and beating it, how has that changed your outlook on life? It’s given me the understanding for having gone through it, that anything is possible.
- Why write two books on this subject? I have a lot more energy, vitality, I’m happier, and I have more of an awareness of gratitude.
- You’ve got an inspiring story, tell me about someone or something that inspires you today? The guy that wrote the book Anti-Cancer, David Servan-Schreiber, MD, PhD.
- Do you have a favorite quote or book you can share? Tripping Over the Truth and Being Mortal.
- Finish this sentence: “Throughout my life the most important thing I’ve learned is...” Don’t wait to let the people around you know that you love them. Make every moment count.
Connect with MarkIf you enjoyed this show, please rate it on iTunes and write a brief review. That would help us tremendously in getting the word out and raising the visibility of the show.
Share the Show!
Sponsor:audible.com - get a FREE audiobook download and 30 day free trial at www.audibletrial.com/