What You’ll Learn in this Episode:
- How to turn your metabolism on.
- What happened to his body when he started driving a truck.
- How he changed his lifestyle and invented his 13-week basic program.
- What “nutrient timing” is and how can it help you.
- How to move with maximum intensity.
- The results from the people that went through the program.
- More from his book 4-MINUTE FIT: The Metabolism Accelerator for the Time Crunched, Deskbound, and Stressed Out.
High Five Highlights:
- Are you still an over-the-road trucker today? No, I run Fitness Trucking full time now.
- Did you think when you took the job as a trucker that it would turn into you becoming a leading figure in the optimal health movement? I had no idea. It just happened naturally. I just followed that path. It just kind of came to me.
- You’re a well-traveled man. What’s the best piece of advice you were ever given? My father told me you can do anything you set your mind to, to the extent that you use your mind to visualize what you do.
- Do you have a favorite quote or book you can share? "The committed heart, when faced with a challenge, will seek a solution. The uncommitted heart will seek an escape."
- Finish this sentence: “Throughout my life the most important thing I’ve learned is...” Helping people to become their best is always worthy.
Share the Show!If you enjoyed this show, please rate it on iTunes and write a brief review. That would help us tremendously in getting the word out and raising the visibility of the show.
Sponsor:audible.com - get a FREE audiobook download and 30 day free trial at www.audibletrial.com/