What You’ll Learn in this Episode:
- Why 30 days is the magic number.
- How to build positive daily habits that last.
- How to understand what your legacy is.
- Why random acts of “connection” are important.
- Workouts she shares in the book.
- How to ultimately achieve balance in your life.
- More from her book The Badass Life: 30 Amazing Days To A Lifetime of Great Habits, Body, Mind, And Spirit.
High Five Highlights:
- What made you want to write this book? My fans kept asking me about why I do what do, so I put my story together where I could share my experiences with them in a form they could use at home.
- How do you start your morning? This may be cliché, but my mom is one of the most amazing people I’ve ever met, and I’m always inspired by her. She is a breast cancer survivor, and she is an amazing woman across the board so she gives me daily inspiration.
- If you could go back in time, what advice would you give your younger self? I would tell myself that I was worthy, I was worthy of all the things I wanted to do but didn’t believe I could do them.
- Do you have a favorite quote or book you can share? “Do today what others won’t, so you can do tomorrow what others can’t.”
- "Finish this sentence: “Throughout my life the most important thing I’ve learned is...” Try it.
Share the Show!If you enjoyed this show, please rate it on iTunes and write a brief review. That would help us tremendously in getting the word out and raising the visibility of the show.
Sponsor:audible.com - get a FREE audiobook download and 30 day free trial at www.audibletrial.com/