What You’ll Learn in this Episode:
- What you can do to prevent a stroke.
- What is the best diet for a stroke survivor?
- How long it will take to recover from stroke, and how stroke survivors can maximize their recovery.
- How to create smart goals.
- What is brain fog and who is at risk?
- The right foods to eat for brain health.
- More from his book, Healing the Broken Brain.
High Five Highlights:
- What lit your passion for brain health? Seeing my brother achieving miraculous results [after his stroke].
- How do you start your day? Coffee and walking my dogs. I start not with stress but a mindful walk.
- Knowing what you know now, what advice would you give to your younger self? Never forget what you’re passionate about.
- Do you have a favorite quote or book you can share? “You are the true expert of you.”
- Finish this sentence: “Throughout my life the most important thing I’ve learned is...” To persevere, which is rooted in a belief of yourself.
Share the Show!If you enjoyed this show, please rate it on iTunes and write a brief review. That would help us tremendously in getting the word out and raising the visibility of the show.
Sponsor:audible.com - get a FREE audiobook download and 30 day free trial at www.audibletrial.com/