In this episode, Dr. Roizen talks about the latest health headlines that YOU need to know, including the following topics:
- E-cigarettes harmful to gums and teeth, cause periodontal disease due to inflammatory responses.
- Life expectancy in U.S. on the downward slope. Could bad lifestyle habits be to blame?
- Worldwide, women's life expectancy is longer than men's.
- Over-prescribing of antibiotics: why does this occur, and what can be done about it?
- Which sunscreens are doing damage to your body and why you need to wear sunscreen every day.
- Moderate drinking tied to a lower stroke risk.