In this episode, Dr. Roizen talks about the latest health headlines that YOU need to know, including the following topics:
- Can gargling with Listerine treat gonorrhea?
- Twenty-six states plus Washington D.C. are lacking in public health preparedness.
- Washington D.C. mayor signs the "death with dignity" bill. Will Congress reverse this?
- Daily low-dose aspirin may cut cancer risk in up to nine cancers. Taking with a glass of warm water can reduce erosion of the stomach lining.
- Pregnancy changes the brain in ways that may help motherhood.
- The number of women using marijuana during pregnancy is on the rise, with clear negative effects being proven.