In this episode, Dr. Roizen talks about the latest health headlines that YOU need to know, including the following topics:
- Brisk walks may help with early-onset Alzheimer's disease.
- Stress causes pounds to accumulate.
- 5 strategies to end late-night snacking.
- Magnesium helps with nighttime cramping.
- Women more at risk for addiction than men.
- Does over-reliance on cancer blood tests delay cancer therapy?
- Stem cell therapy risks.
- Gut's bacterial rhythms impact your overall health.
- Plus so much MORE...