In this episode, Dr. Roizen talks about the latest health headlines that YOU need to know, including the following topics:
- Genetic mutation may reduce the risk of heart disease.
- Overweight kids are costing Americans billions.
- Going to college may increase the risk of marijuana use.
- Periodic fasting helps with weight loss and improved health.
- Disability worsens for 72 percent of people years after mild brain injuries.
- Some antibiotics are linked to miscarriages.
- PLUS so much more...