In this episode, Dr. Roizen talks about the latest health headlines that YOU need to know.
- U.S. doctors recommend behavior (lifestyle) changes to ward of obesity and obesity-related disease.
- Daytime sleepiness tied to Alzheimer's disease (this doesn't include intentional naps).
- Air pollution study shows increased risk of dementia in high-pollution areas.
- Are pistachios healthy? What the experts say.
- Report warns of a growing opiate crisis among seniors.
- It's flu shot time -- why you need to get yours.
- Plus so much MORE...