In this episode, Dr. Roizen talks about the latest health headlines that YOU need to know.
- Eating more fiber and whole grains leads to a 5-35% reduced risk of disease and death.
- Surprising way the lure of junk food.
- Fried food may be killing you. What's the worst variety? Dr. Mike provides the scoop.
- Can an hour of exercise prevent depression? Even 20 minutes can be helpful.
- Heart attack and stroke not only cost you money, but you lose earning potential going forward.
- Soluble fiber increases diabetes control.
- Acupressure good medicine for breast cancer survivors.
- New blood test that may predict Alzheimer's 16 years on advance.
- Plus so much MORE...
10 Winter Skin Mistakes