In this episode, Dr. Roizen talks about the latest health headlines that YOU need to know.
- Scientists uncover how high-fat diets drive colorectal cancer growth (and why that might be contributing to the dramatic rise of colorectal cancer in millennials).
- Why does getting enough sleep reduce cardiovascular disease risk? It relates to a hormone that plays an unexpected role in both sleep and white blood cell production.
- Is it bad to sleep with wet hair? Dr. Roizen separates myth from truth. Also, why it's important to get a new pillow frequently.
- The FDA says using young people's blood to prevent aging has no proven clinical benefit.
- Can eating dessert be good for your diet? Don't believe it!
- Teens say depression and anxiety are major issues among their peers.
- Mad cow disease and the equivalent in deer and elk can be extremely dangerous.
- Plus so much MORE...