In this episode, Dr. Roizen talks about the latest health headlines that YOU need to know.
- Half of childhood cancers go undiagnosed.
- Long work weeks may be depressing, especially for women.
- Prenatal multi-vitamins have multiple benefits, including preventing childhood cancers.
- Why some kids with eczema develop food allergies (and how you can prevent them).
- What you eat does make a difference.
- The FDA is using AI to ensure the safety of food imported to the U.S.
- Chemicals in e-cigarettes could harm your respiratory tract.
- A more severe strain of flu has been spreading across the U.S. this past month.
- Plus so much MORE...