In this episode, Dr. Roizen talks about the latest health headlines that YOU need to know.
- Half of older dialysis patients die within a year.
- Could a common food preservative make you fat?
- Long-term antibiotics may up women's odds for heart trouble.
- Eat breakfast to lower your risk of heart disease.
- The state who has a lot of drivers with THC in their systems--even when kids are in the car.
- Fatal drug ODs surging among young Americans, both men and women, and not limited to opioids.
- PLUS so much more...