In this episode, Dr. Roizen talks about the latest health headlines that YOU need to know.
- Your bottled water has plastic in it. Should you worry?
- Should everyone take statins, even if they don't have high cholesterol?
- Skipping breakfast before exercising -- will it help you lose weight, or not?
- Premature menopause affects physical function in women.
- FDA warns of hidden ingredients in sex enhancement products sold online.
- Some e-cigarette flavors may pose a heart risk.
- 4,400 or more daily strides means a longer life.
- PLUS so much more...