In this episode, Dr. Roizen talks about the latest health headlines that YOU need to know.
- Time restricted feeding improves markers of aging and gene function in as few as four days.
- Pear shape healthier than apple shape -- in more ways than one.
- Gut bacteria supplements help prevent diabetes.
- Residue of pesticides found in non-organic milk.
- Low-fat diet high in produce decreases risk of dying of breast cancer by more than 20%.
- Mosquito season! Here's how to protect yourself.
- Varied bedtimes and sleep duration can negatively impact diabetes.
- Feeling bloated? This ingredient may be to blame.
- PLUS so much more...