In this episode, Dr. Roizen talks about the latest health headlines that YOU need to know.Want better health and nutrition? Now you can get personalized supplement recommendations and custom vitamin packs delivered to your door! Go to PersonaNutrition.com/Roizen and take your free assessment and get 50% off your order today. - sponsor
- Chiropractic care during pregnancy -- is it safe?
- Doctors are failing to help teens quit smoking.
- Americans choose bottled water for safety and quality. Are they right?
- Meat alternatives have gone mainstream, but are they healthy?
- Silent celiac disease is common in close relatives with celiac disease.
- Three suicides among a small Navy crew raises even more concerns about mental health.
- Patients are more likely to seek psychiatric help after weight loss surgery.
- Struggling to get back into a workout routine? Here are some tips.
- PLUS so much more...