In this episode, Dr. Roizen talks about the latest health headlines that YOU need to know.
- Diseases like West Wile, EEE, and tick-borne diseases are flourishing due to climate change.
- Climate change is also impacting the incidence of kidney stones, due to dehydration.
- Dengue Fever is hitting the U.S.
- Why is there no Lyme vaccine for humans?
- If you're an optimistic person, you have a 50% reduction of heart disease, stroke, and memory loss.
- New osteoporosis drug now available. Evidence suggests it is incredibly effective.
- Diabetics should reduce heat illness from exercise.
- Dog ownership extends life, especially for heart patients.
- PLUS so much more...