In this episode, Dr. Roizen talks about the latest health headlines that YOU need to know.
- One-third of students are too sleepy to succeed in school.
- Windy, humid days are bringing more pain to arthritis sufferers.
- Many women are sharing breast milk on the internet in an unregulated way. Ensure you're using a regulated entity.
- Exercise decreases fracture risk.
- Skiing and snowboarding accidents are more prevalent in the young.
- More TV and smartphone time correlates with more sugary drinks.
- New test for lung cancer.
- PLUS so much more...