In this episode, Dr. Roizen talks about the latest health headlines that YOU need to know.
- Coronavirus facts (asymptomatic transmission, why the disease hasn't slowed, vaccine potential, prevention tips).
- Which medications increase dementia risk?
- When should you start getting your cholesterol checked? Depends on your family history.
- Exercise has so many health benefits -- how should you begin an exercise program if you've previously never been into fitness?
- Healthy living keeps the flu and other illnesses at bay. Here are the step you should take.
- Emergency care workers are often short on sleep.
- The impact stress has on turning your hair gray/white.
- PLUS so much more...