In this episode, Dr. Roizen talks about the latest health headlines that YOU need to know.
- A lot of states are now banning plastic-use bags. The problem? Reusable bags carry bacteria. How to avoid the risk
- Most teens are bored with high school. Why we need to get them more excited.
- Patients on blood thinners -- what you need to know about colorectal cancer detection.
- Editing your immune system to fight cancer?
- Nurses may need suicide prevention screening. Male nurses are committing suicide at twice the national rate.
- Miso soup eaters are living about 20% longer than non-eaters.
- Peanut allergy pill updates.
- 10 tips for heart-healthy living.
- PLUS so much more...