In this special episode on COVID-19, Dr. Roizen talks about the important facts YOU need to know.
- Will the warmer weather slow the spread of coronavirus?
- Testing for a COVID-19 vaccine (and the money behind the effort).
- How the virus is actually spread. Should you be wearing a mask?
- How soon could a vaccine be available?
- One in six people infected are asymptomatic -- and can spread the disease without knowing.
- Five-day incubation period also means you could be infecting others without realizing it.
- The best way to disinfect your surfaces.
- An easy way to protect your immune system? Get enough restful sleep.