Dr. Roizen talks about the latest health headlines that YOU need to know.
- High-fat dairy consumption may reduce the risk of chronic kidney disease of those with slightly impaired kidney function
- Dementia signs emerge up to 9 years before diagnosis
- WHO says 500 million are at risk if they don't do physical activity
- Over 70? You have a 15% chance of having a 1-year mortality after elective surgery
- Hot flashes & night sweats in all people correlate with poor brain health
- PLUS so much more...