What You’ll Learn in this Episode:
- What she read that started her journey to healing.
- How she dealt with the anger she felt for the man who took her daughter's life.
- The role of faith and forgiveness in the healing process.
High Five Highlights:
- Favorite quote: “The Lord is close to the broken-hearted.”
- Advice she would give to her younger self: Appreciate everyone in your life today, because they are here today but could be gone tomorrow.
- What would you say to someone who needs help? God is in control… things will be okay and you will get through it.
- The most important thing she’s learned in her life: To forgive, because forgiveness is freeing.
If you enjoyed this show, please rate it on iTunes and write a brief review. That would help us tremendously in getting the word out and raising the visibility of the show.
Share the Show!
Sponsors:audible.com - get a FREE audiobook download and 30 day free trial at www.audibletrial.com/