Your gulp-and-go lifestyle might already be taking a toll on your health. With the holiday season in full swing, it's easy to forget what it means to eat mindfully.
Here are seven tips for healthy holiday eating:
- Only eat when you're hungry.
- Don't mix food types and eat foods in the proper order.
- Don't eat when you're feeling stressed, ill, or injured.
- Chew 22 times before swallowing.
- Don't eat overly-cooked/processed foods.
- Give your food a background check.
- Use spices and natural digestive aids to help break down what you eat.
Listen in as David Magnano, DC, shares the seven tips for healthy holiday eating.